Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment
Reduce breakouts and redness in just a few hours? You’re not dreaming. NEW Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment is the real deal. Powered by 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide, this derm-proven AM treatment penetrates pores to kill acne-causing bacteria, visibly reducing breakouts and redness throughout the day.
- Inspired by a dermatologist recommended regimen for clear skin
- 91% saw an improvement in pimples in just 12 weeks*
- Vanishes after application for use on full face
- Made for acne-prone skin, this AM treatment is oil-, paraben-, phthalate-, dye- and fragrance-free
- For best results, use with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
HOW TO USE
- Clean skin thoroughly and apply a thin layer of product on your full face, not just your breakouts
- Start with one application a day and gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
For the treatment of acne.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
Have very sensitive skin.
Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F)
Water, carbomer homopolymer type B, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.