The Inkey List Retinol Eye Cream
Our Retinol Eye Cream has been formulated with slow release Vitamin A derivatives that helps to avoid irritation. These have been shown to support natural collagen production, while being gentle enough to use around the eyes.
When to apply
- Normal skin
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
How to Use?
- Only use in your PM skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, pat a small amount of Retinol Eye Cream around the contour of the eye using your ring finger.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- Start by off 1-2 times per week and increase depending on your skin's tolerance
- Can also be used to target lines around the mouth, avoiding the lips.
- 3% Vitalease™ (Retinol): Stabilized retinoid compound, a slow-release formula that helps to avoid irritation often associated with retinols.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Propanediol, Glycogen, Sodium Gluconate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract.