Cerave Skin Renewing Retinol Serum
A retinol serum is an effective product for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture and radiance. We recommend an anti-aging serum with ingredients like hyaluronic acid for extra hydration, niacinamide for calming benefits and ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum is a gentle, yet effective, daily retinol serum that provides a variety of anti-aging benefits. Ideal for all skin types, the non-comedogenic formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as it improves the skin’s texture and radiance. Enhanced with hyaluronic acid, soothing niacinamide and three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier, this retinol serum also features patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Isoceteth-10, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cichorium Intybus Root Extract / Chicory Root Extract, Lecithin, Retinol, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin